Kỹ Sư Chủ Chốt
Tổng số bài gửi : 74
Join date : 30/08/2010
Age : 28
Đến từ : I come from Bac Ninh province ( tôi ko hy vọng, tôi chỉ có niềm tin, tôi không thất vọng mà chỉ là thử thách )
|Tiêu đề: Pay attention when speaking! Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 pm|| |
1: Vowels: A, E, I, O, U
Semi-vowel: R, W and Y
a, From the lips: M, B, P, F, V
b, From behind the teeth: T, D, N, L, S, Z, CH, GE, SH, X
c, From the throat: K, G, H, NG
3: Voiced / voiceless sounds
a, Voiced sounds ( am huu thanh) When you say a voiced sound, there won’t be air coming out of your mouth ( khi phat am huu thanh ta ko cho hoi thoat ra ngoai)
- For example: m (time), b (buy), v (live), d (do), l (apple), n (rain), z (squeeze), ge (change), g (hug), ng (sing)
- All vowels and semi-vowels are voiced.
b, Voiceless sounds ( am vo thanh): When you say a voiceless sound, there will be air coming out of your mouth ( khi phat am vo thanh ta cho hoi thoat ra khoi mieng)
- For example: Hats, cats, church, tape, fix, cake, watch, rice, teach, English, speak, fast, a quick cat.
4: Pronunciation of “ -ED”
/t/ after a voiceless sound
/d/ after a voiced sound
/id/ after “t” or “d”
a, C+V: link them
- Peel an orange, make a cup of coffee, give a lot of apples, take it out, put it on a table.
- a, e, i + V j : I eat, she opens, we observe, they ask, try it, cry a lot.
b, o, u +Vw : go out, do it, you answer, who is, to operate.
- same group : blend them: help me, live music, rent chairs, want to = wanna, need to = needo, make cakes, drink coffee.
- Different groups: pause between them: Help students, live games, rent houses, want money, need gold, make ten, drink soda.
e, T+U/YCH: About you, hate you, hit you, actually, mutual
- D+U/YGE : And you, need you, gradual, educate
- S+ U/Y SH : Miss you, bless you, sugar, and insurance
- Z+U/YZH: Squeeze you, because you, as you, who’s your father? How’s your mother? Measure.
6, Intonation: Raise your voice or stretch the word.
- Stress nouns, last verb, complements (bo ngu) and adverbs in the sentence.
+ The natural English school, Vung Tau city, a new house
+ I like English, I like to learn English, I like to learn English because I want to go overseas.
+ She is a student, She is a good student and She’s very beautiful.
+She learns English very well everyday, they always get up early.
* We often raise out voice on the word before a comma:
+ I want a book, a pen , a ruler and a glass of water.
- Spelling, Acronyms, numbers: Stress the last element
- Spelling: book, carry, balloons, President, Natural, Uyen, Phuong, Lan
_ Acronyms: IBM, CIA, FBI, USA, ASAP, SOS, IQ, PTSC, HCM
- Numbers: 243316, 550990, 1080, 0908 512513