Bên em đang tuyển dụng vị trí Process Leader, cụ thể như sau:
POSITION : Process Leader
REPORTING TO : Deputy Section Manager – Process Engineering
DIVISION : Technical Division
Educational Level: University Graduated
Work Experience: Min 05 years experience in petroleum / petrochemical process design and operation or Equivalent
Specialty/Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with the process design, process operation and have the experience in detailed engineering studies that includes economic analyses, process simulations, and project-related activities.
- Proficiency in safe operations of process units, including familiarity with process safety elements such as MOCs, HAZOPs and behavioral safety, and of engineering practices, international standards, and economic principles related to incumbent\'s field.
- Experience of participation in project commissioning, field problems trouble-shooting in oil and gas related industries.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 5.0
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Process Leader is responsible to support the refinery in the field of chemical process engineering covering all aspects from conceptual design, through detailed engineering, day-to-day activities, and long-term performance improvements. Responsibilities include review and coach less-experienced engineers on all aspects associated with established process engineering requirements.
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Supply restricted condition of units or facilities, operating performance of units or facilities and catalyst replacement planning to be necessary in making production planning, and evaluate the result regularly.
- Evaluate and manage operating performance such as yield, product quality, catalyst life, reactivate, fluidity, dirt, plugging and performance of equipment.
- Evaluate catalyst and materials such as chemical and packing.
Prepare and evaluate studies to improve profitability such as energy saving, effective operating procedures such as start up and shut down and technical studies related to production, quality and environment.
- Improve the production technology after having considered profitability and safety.
- Advance key performance index (KPIs) through the improvement of the production technology.
- Investigate the cause for operating malfunction (Troubleshooting) and supply necessary measures including operating guidelines.
- Serve Process Safety Management and execute Management of Change of operating condition.
- Utilize process simulator or operating training simulator for solving the technical studies.
- Collect technical information related to production technology in domestic and oversea and study application to our refinery.
- Collect necessary information to fulfill your roles in cooperation with other division or section.
- Update and manage technical information related to production technology such as PFD, P&ID and operating parameters.
- Make minutes on meeting and formal reports for technical studies etc.
- Make monthly evaluation report for operating performance etc.
- Provide guidance and a technical resource for younger engineers.
- Control and adjust the job related to your group and subordinates.
- Carry out the job instructed by Section Manager and Deputy Section Manager.
ANH/ CHỊ NÀO QUAN TÂM, VUI LÒNG XEM THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT TẠI:
VÀ GỬI CV HOẶC BẤT CỨ THẮC MẮC NÀO VỀ ĐỊA CHỈ: ATNT09@GMAIL.COM